Here at Children’s Dental FunZone we want you to feel confident taking care of your children’s dental needs and know that we’re committed to your safety and health at our offices. As a result of the outbreak and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 we are staying up to date and are following the current ADA and CDC requirements.
Our staff is screened and will not be allowed into the office if they appear to be experiencing flu-like symptoms. When you visit our offices, we have some new protocols:
- You will be asked screening questions
- Contact-less forehead temperatures will be taken
- Hand sanitizer will be available as soon as you enter the office and as you leave
- Our waiting rooms will temporarily not have high touch items such as our iPads, arts and crafts, kid carpets, or magazines
- We have minimized the amount of staff, appointments and people in the waiting room to maintain social distancing requirements
- Our treatment rooms are completely disinfected before and after each patient
- Waiting areas, bathrooms, and counter-tops will be disinfected frequently throughout the day
We know how important your children’s dental hygiene is and it’s our most important concern. Give us a call today at 800-717-KIDS or any of our locations below. See you soon!
“Thank you so much for your service. We are very happy with the receptionist, dentist, dental assistant and all personnel that helped us out. Got to admit, we were a little hesitant at first of going because of the pandemic that’s going on, but felt totally comfortable once we got reassured of the measures your facility is taking such as sanitizing and social distancing amongst the patients. Thank you for taking time out of your day to take care of our children in this pandemic! Thank you soo much once again! Sincerely, Happy parent.”