Why is Teeth Cleaning Essential?
- Posted on: Nov 15 2013
- Posted in: Dental Health
Teeth can be sturdy and hard but you still need to preserve them with good daily hygiene to avoid the plaque to build up and erode and destroy them in the long run. If you are teaching your child the daily oral hygiene, it must be coupled with a scheduled teeth cleaning or prophylaxis in Fontana or any of the 5 dental offices in California of Children’s Dental Fun Zone. You can schedule your next teeth cleaning of your child with Dr. Fariborz Rodef and ask for a fluoride treatment to strengthen and protect the teeth of your child.
The pediatric dentist of Fontana and Montebello recommends that your child must have teeth cleaning at least twice a year to make sure that the plaque buildup or any food deposits will be removed to obtain a healthy smile. These regular dental visits are essential for your child’s maintenance of healthy gums and teeth. Some dentists may also recommend more frequent visits if they may see fit depending on the dental condition of your child.
We have gathered the following reasons to put your child’s scheduled teeth cleaning with your dentist on top priority:
- Overall Health – healthy gums and teeth could mean a perfect health.
- Long Lasting Natural Teeth – simple gum disease if left untreated could further lead to severe gum disease and tooth loss.
- Gum Disease Prevention – prevent the plaque to build up which can turn into tartar which is harder to remove. The toxins of the tartar can irritate and inflame gums which is the starting point for severe gum disease.
- Bad Breath Prevention – regular checkup and teeth cleaning can ensure that good oral hygiene is maintained.
- Brighter Smile – dentists can remove those external stains, tartar and plaque buildup.
Call the Children’s Dental Fun Zone at 800-717-KIDS to schedule your child’s teeth cleaning!